Slim, true-fit length, radiused for comfort, optimized for use with the Enigma in form-fitting clothing, and is ideal for users who are sensitive to holster length.
Fully ambidextrous and fits suppressor height sights and slide-mounted optics.
For 2021, the PHLster Skeleton has undergone a significant revision.
In support of our new Enigma concealment chassis system, the Skeleton holster has been redesigned in the following ways:
-The TuckStrut has been replaced with an Enigma compatible Modwing. Use the included 1.5 inch Griphook clip for conventional belt carry, replace the Griphook with a self-supplied Discreet Carry Concepts Mod4 clip, or plug and play your Skeleton into the Enigma chassis.
-The muzzle of the Skeleton is now true-fit, instead of open, with a smooth and radiused closure. This creates a slick, comfortable, and unobtrusive holster shell, optimized for use with the Enigma in form-fitting clothing and is ideal for users who are sensitive to holster length.
The Skeleton remains fully ambidextrous and fits suppressor height sights and slide-mounted optics.
- Glock 43, 43x, and 48 are MOS compatible.
- S&W Shield Plus 4in fits both the 4in and the 3.1in Shield Plus models.
- Shield 1.0&2.0 does not fit .45 models.
- The PDP-F fits ONLY the 3.5″ model, not the 4″.
- Hellcat Skeleton models do NOT fit Hellcat RDP versions.
- NOTICE: Sig models with either factory or aftermarket metal frames will not fit the Pro Holster. And “Glock analog” pistols like P80 and Shadow Systems are not compatible with our Glock holsters
Determined at checkout.